Enquire about Sample Preparation Workstation | Optiflow
Download Brochure for Sample Preparation Workstation | Optiflow
Request Chemical List for Sample Preparation Workstation | Optiflow
Request Risk Assessment for Sample Preparation Workstation | Optiflow
For protecting the operator from airborne hazards.
Three models, 655, 955 and 1255mm wide.
Optiflow, Sample Preparation Workstation is a bench mounted ductless fume cabinet with a small footprint. It provides protection for the operator from chemical vapours, fumes or particles.
Optiflow provides unrestricted access for procedures and handlings that are difficult to perform within a standard fume cabinet. This compact portable system can be located where it is conveniently needed and installed on an existing work surface without the need for ducting.
Choose to use carbon filter (for chemical fumes and vapours) or HEPA filtration (for particulates).
|Model||Dimensions external WxDxH||Dimensions internal WxDxH|
Design 655 x 600 x 1000mm
(Nominal 25.5" x 23.5" x 39")
Design 955 x 600 x 1000mm
(Nominal 37.5" x 23.5" x 39")
Design 1255 x 600 x 1000mm
(Nominal 49.5" x 23.5" x 39")
Design 634 x 520 x 565mm
(Nominal 25" x 20.5" x 22")
Design 934 x 520 x 565mm
(Nominal 36.5" x 20.5" x 22")
Design 1234 x 520 x 565mm
(Nominal 48.5" x 20.5" x 22")
- No ducting required
- Quiet operation
- Keypad control panel with touch button controls
- Audible electronic low air flow alarm
- Service due indicator
- Low energy LED lighting
- Simple to maintain
- OF6003 has one LED Light
- OF9004 has two LED Lights
- OF1206 has two LED Lights
- Down flow air takes dirty/contaminated air away from the operator and down through the perforations in the stainless steel work surface.
- A visual and audible alarm will sound if airflow falls to an unacceptable level.
- The work surface is removable for easy cleaning and access to the pre-filter, which protects the HEPA filter from larger particles and blockage from spills.
- The filter clamping mechanism allows easy loading of the filter and ensures an even seal at the filter face at all times.
- The speed of the centrifugal fan is controlled to achieve an optimum air flow of 0.5m/s at the work surface
- Mobile bench with 130mm castors or Static bench with levelling/adjustable feet
Your Optiflow cabinet can be provided with an open box-section support stand/bench with levelling/adjustable feet or castors (lockable).