Enquire about Excel Plus Safechange weighing workstation
Download Brochure for Excel Plus Safechange weighing workstation
Request Chemical List for Excel Plus Safechange weighing workstation
Request Risk Assessment for Excel Plus Safechange weighing workstation
Suitable for weighing with a Micro Balance to 5/6 decimal places, providing the greatest protection possible for the safety conscious laboratory.
Excel Plus Workstations are used in the laboratory for the most demanding powder handling applications, such as high accuracy weighing, processing of pellets, capsules and tablets and for dispensing of potentially toxic powdered compounds.
The Safechange cabinet in the Excel Plus range has been designed to provide the safest possible operation for both the user and maintenance staff.
Development and performance testing was undertaken with the support of a leading pharmaceutical R&D company.
Excellent operator protection is achieved by enhanced airflow control and aerofoil technology which ensures that containment is achieved and maintained at the very low air flows required for balance stability.
True Safechange Technology.
- ‘True Safechange’ technology eliminates the possibility of contamination either in the laboratory, upstream in ductwork or within the fan assembly.
- ‘True Safechange’ is a filter change procedure and mechanism that enables the safe bagging, within the cabinet, of spent HEPA particulate filters. Replacement is performed under negative pressure, with the cabinet running.
- This is effective alternative to a bag in/bag-out system.
|Model||Dimensions External WxDxH||Dimensions Internal WxDxH|
Excel Plus 1006
Excel Plus 1306
Excel Plus 1606
1020 x 812 x 1065 mm
1295 x 812 x 898 mm
1595 x 812 x 898 mm
1000 x 600 x 669 mm
1275 x 600 x 502 mm
1575 X 600 x 502 mm
- 'True Safechange Technology' eliminates the possibility of contamination either in the laboratory or upstream in ductwork and fan assembly.
- Cell layer filtration provides extra filter system integrity.
- Visible and audible alarms alert user of unsafe flow conditions.
- Fan speed compensation for variation in flow during the lifetime of the filter maintains cabinet performance.
- Double hinged front visors can be opened for full access to the cabinet interior.
- Fan speed auto-increases to maintain working face velocity.
- Gentle non-turbulent flow prevents balance fluctuation and cabinet dead spots.
- 5/6 position balance gives stable and repeatable results.
- Angled clear front visors provide excellent vision of enclosed manipulators and comfort during use.
- 175mm height access across full cabinet width.
- Black work surface makes spillages visible.
Mount your cabinet onto an existing bench or select an open robust epoxy coated bench with levelling/adjustable feet so you can use it as a free standing system. An electrical motorised height adjustable version is available on request.